Thursday 8 March 2012

High-5 with your elbow?



Rather odd name for a blog I know. What's the relevance?

There are few simple pleasures more satisfying that connecting properly on a full speed high-5 with a friend! By focusing on the elbow, you are almost guaranteed an accurate shot complimented by a worthy slapping sound. Go on try it for yourself!

Small tips like this go far in life and you'll be surprised how quickly the knowledge transfers between friends. Like the secret formula to an accurate high-5, my blog intends to spread the must know info that gets people talking; communication is a wonderful thing, so let's use it. High-5 with your elbow also gives me an excuse to throw in the occasional how-to article. Due to my interests, expect to also see posts on the latest tech, music, exercise and all round life... Happy reading!

If you missed it, read my first blog on the new iPad release

No comments:

Post a Comment